Lawyers Against Abuse 2017
LvA operates a legal services centre in the heart of Diepsloot, an informal settlement in northern Johannesburg that is home to approximately 500,000. Recent research has confirmed that sexual violence and domestic violence are rife within the community, with rates more than double the prevalence than in other parts of the country.
LvA’s work follows a two-pronged approach: PREVENTION and RESPONSE. Through our community engagement, we seek to empower women and girls in Diepsloot, providing them with the tools to challenge the conditions that lead to the existence of violence in the first place. At the same time, we work to address the real legal and psychosocial needs of victims when violence does happen and strive to ensure accountability within the justice system.
Aims and focus of the project:
- To align the existing Brand identity with a succinct and approachable brand identity.
- To assist with marketing strategy and boost sponsorship.
- To improve and redesign Lva’s existing work space.
- To create animated awareness promotional videos to help raise general awareness and boost sponsorship.
HOW WE HELPED
To assist with marketing strategy and to achieve an approachable brand identity our group produced:
- Letterhead template
- Business Cards
- Email signatures
- Pull / roll up banners
- Intro / Overview doc (1-2 pages)
- Client Story template
- Apparel (T shirts, caps)